Let’s all work together to ensure the 2021 MegaFest is a safe and successful event! These are the measures we’ve put in place –
- The MegaFest has a COVID Safe Plan.
- If the event gets cancelled due to COVID, we will refund* or will carry over your payment to the 2022 event. (*The amount refunded will be the registration fee paid, less the credit card processing fees, less a small $5 processing fee (including GST) to help us cover our costs.)
- Entry numbers are strictly limited in line with COVID restrictions on group gatherings. If you plan on taking part, we advise you to get your entry in early to avoid disappointment.
- For contract tracing runners and spectators are required to register online. There is no charge for spectators to attend.
- To reduce the need to line-up on the day participants are encouraged to collect bibs and merchandise from the Naracoorte Visitor Information Centre at 36 Macdonnell Street, Naracoorte.
AT THE START & ON ROUTE:
- We will have COVID Marshals in attendance
- Hand sanitiser will be available
- Staggered start times (we will advise you of your start time by email)
- The event check-in will support physical distancing
- All participants to carry their own water – there will be no water available on the course.
- All entrants must carry their own basic first aid
- Aid Stations will be located on the course subject to COVID restrictions and limitations.
- Food items will be provided in individual serves
- Our volunteers will perform regular hand hygiene and clean surfaces regularly
- Participants, should practise good hygiene
- Stay home if you are unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms, even if mild